1. This year all leagues must complete their Presidio League Application and Requirements online by completing the Presidio ELA. The requested information can be entered by any board member but acceptance of the ELAs must be done by the League’s President in order for the application to be considered by Presidio Soccer League.
3. All submitted applications will be reviewed and verified by Presidio’s Board for presentation to member leagues for approval at the General Membership meeting in July.
See Checklist below for requirements.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON THIS APPLICATION WILL BE FORMALLY SUBMITED TO PRESIDIO SOCCER LEAGUE. APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 1, 2022
$ 200 - League Fee
$ 225 - Team Fee
Leagues not submitting application on time will need to pay double registration and get member approval as a late registration.
QUESTIONS: Email Jack Dobransky at email@example.com or call (619) 733-8071.
By completing this application, the league consents to abide by the following:
· The Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of Presidio Soccer League, Cal South, United States Youth Soccer Association (USYSA) and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), and all directives of the governing boards of these bodies.
· All League Program Administrators as defined per Rule 184.108.40.206.1 (i.e. Board Members, Coaches, Volunteers and anyone acting in an official capacity on behalf of the league) will complete the Cal South Kid safe Risk Management requirements.
· Register all players with Cal South and pay player registration fees as set forth by the Cal South Board of Directors (Rule 220.127.116.11).
· Comply with all CORIS activation rules.
· Will not utilize any personal registration information garnered through Presidio Soccer League affiliation to directly promote the interests of outside competing entities.
· Ensure that all administrators and players participating in all games scheduled or hosted by said league will use Cal South / US Youth Soccer player & administrator cards for all competition.
· Provide procedures and a committee for the prompt and equitable resolution of protest, appeals, and discipline of members.
· Have a Primary League Registrar that has been certified in accordance with the mandatory Cal South League Registrar Certification program required for CORIS access.
· Ensure that all League Board Members, Coaches, Team Administrators, Parents and Players act in a respectful manner at all times when discussing and/or resolving issues pertaining to Presidio Soccer League. Failure to comply with any of the included terms may be subject, but not limited to the following:
· Denial or revocation of Presidio Soccer League Gaming Privileges.
· Suspension from any and all Presidio Soccer League Games and/or Events.
· Monetary Fines.
We understand that in accordance with this application, that the Presidio Soccer League Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, League Policies and overall compliance thereof is required for the purpose of good standing membership in Presidio Soccer League. Membership in Presidio Soccer League is by privilege, not by right.
We further agree and authorize Cal South, its related business partners and any Referee Association we contract with to share any financially related information and member contact information upon request.
We further agree that all books and records of the league shall be open to inspection upon the written/email request of Presidio Soccer League or its agent at any reasonable time.